love

10.04.2013



 Lately I have been obsessed with maxi skirts because they are so comfy and perfect for the fall time weather. I received this adorable black maxi skirt from KENZdesigns, and I am in love with it. I could practically wear it everyday. Kenzie, the shop owner does beautiful sewing work, honestly I would have never known she sewed it herself...the skirt looks like she bought it brand new! So when you have a free moment go check out her shop via Etsy.
 Isn't this scarf absolutely beautiful? I just adore the deep wine color of this scarf it is so perfect for the fall time! I am completely in love with it. I received it from, Created New and April, the shop owner, makes all these scarfs herself. She has been sewing for over fifteen years and believe me her scarfs show it! Her store is full of all different kind of scarfs with many colors to choose from and she also does custom made scarfs. Honestly what more can I say about her store and the products she sells, everything is beautifully made and sold at an affordable price! All of her scarfs are wonderful for the summer to fall transition. The material isn't very heavy and warm, which is my favorite kind because it's nice not to feel overloaded and bundled in the winter time. I highly recommend that you go visit her cute little store here.  


                                                                      Outfit Detail:
                Shirt/T.J. Maxx :: Maxi skirt/courtesy of, KENZdesigns :: Scarf/courtesy of, Created New :: Knuckle rings/courtesy of, S Welch Creations :: Bracelet/courtesy of, NKDNA  :: Ballet flats/Payless ::





12 comments

  1. You look comfortable. :) I don't like long skirts on me ever since I tripped over when I had one. it was way too long, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the wine/berry color for fall too!!!! :) Gotta get myself a beret hat in that color! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that scarf- it's so beautiful <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt - I'm currently in love with maxis! Your accessories are gorgeous , too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is sooooo pretty!!!!! You are so photogenic!
    Love Always,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! i love your hair :)
    following you, i hope you will visit me ffrreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that scarf it looks so cute on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scarf! Love the rich colour. Great look!

    Jenny Lee
    http://thedictioncanary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ BEAUTIFUL, i love this outfit. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I surre love the LOVE top. Great colour - burgundy is so in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a fun crop top over a maxi, so effortless and chic! And the burgundy scarf is a gorgeous touch
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That scarf looks great on you, it goes wonderfully well with your blonde hair! I love your ring and bracelet, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.