Riley's Farm

10.17.2013 Riley's Farm, CA. USA





 Over the weekend my family and I headed up to Riley's Farm and spent the day there. Riley's is a beautiful little farm up in the mountains and they are known for their apples. I always love going to visit little places that are local especially for the different seasons. The past two years we have made it a tradition to go during the fall! It was so gorgeous up there...the trees were turning all different colors for fall, which I loved seeing being in So-Cal we don't really have a "fall" season like Colorado or even Boston so Riley's was prefect. Plus the weather was sunny but really cold, so it felt like fall. Definitely a perfect day for boots and scarfs! At Riley's they have patches of grass everywhere so we decided to have a picnic which was so much fun. Picnics are always so peaceful and relaxing and are just the best in the mountains. They have the cutest little stores you can shop in and their bakery is to die for. I'm not a huge apple dessert person like, apple pies or a baked apple, or even apple pastries, so of course they had every kind of apple dessert you could think of. ha-ha. But they also had some amazing looking fried doughnuts, and pastries! I ended up ordering a pastry with vanilla cream filling and some powered sugar sprinkled on top. Oh my goodness that dessert was the best dessert I've ever had! The entire day was just so much fun and I'm so glad we made it up there this year!! :)









17 comments

  1. Great photos. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a blast!!!!!! :) I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day! Isn't fall the best? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos!! Farms are always such fun places to visit and great spots for taking cool photos.

    It looks and sounds like you had such a fun day!

    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat place! Looks like a lot of fun!
    -Rebecca

    http://my-photosynthesis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look fun! and those deers are so cute =)

    Maria x
    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the pictures!

    Dreamer Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been there! I go every last friday of each month!! :) for a contra dance!! :D Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no way?! That's awesome. I love going there too :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely photos! Such a beautiful places! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that place looks so pleasant! I wish I had a car to get me out of my immediate vicinity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Riley's!! So jealous! haha Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! sounds like you had a great time! I hope to see you guys soon!
    <3 Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Elly. :) I hope you guys are doing well, and I hope we can meet up some time :) Thanks for stopping by. <3

      Delete
  13. Deer are adorable creatures! I went to a deer "farm" once. The last photo is very scenic, I like it. :) Such a lovely little farm, and the food sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so fun! That pie, I could eat it all!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.