Strawberry Lemonade

6.01.2014






It's officially summer!! Perfect time for days at the park or relaxing down at the pool especially when there's lemonade involved! I love lemonade but I never have it, so making this drink was too fun! It's very simple and easy to make. It's great for inviting friends over for a party because it calls for very few ingredients but yet because of how much water needs to be added...it makes about a full pitcher! When I was making this recipe I only intended to make enough for one glass for the photos, but because of how many cups of water I needed to tone the flavor down, well I ended up having an entire pitcher full of lemonade!

Lemonade is one drink that is so refreshing and light! Whenever I actually have lemonade I almost never order strawberry lemonade because I hate having chunks of strawberries inside my drink. Just like I can't stand having pulp in my orange juice. So this recipe was perfect for me because its only the juice of the strawberries! Plus adding in the fruit makes it not only taste better, but I can't get over how adorable it looks with a stripped colored straw, and a clear glass to show off the red tint the strawberries give the lemonade!



Ingredients:
1 cup of strawberries, washed and cut in halves.
3 lemons cut in quarters
4 cups of water
1 1/2 cups of sugar, or you can use honey

Instructions:
Blend the strawberries, lemon, water, and sugar until it becomes slushy. Then take the strawberry lemon mix and strain it while adding an additional 2 cups of water while pouring. Taste and add more sugar/honey if needed. Lastly pour, and serve over cold ice.

all photos by: Into the Woods



12 comments

  1. Mmmm! The lemonade looks delicious! Nice print on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking delicious! :) And you - pretty!
    <3
    visit me soon on pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so great, I love the idea of drinking out a jar too! I might make this sometime, I made lemonade ice cubes today and they were so good. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! Definitely trying this. I'm like you, pulp does not belong in orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberry lemonade! This is a fab recipe, I really want to give it a go x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum!! this sounds so yummy!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look perfect! and that sounds delish!
    I just bought strawberries! So I need to try this
    :)
    xo
    H

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds so delish! need this soon. xo

    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Beautiful post! This strawberry lemonade seems delicious, great job :)

    Isabel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm...this looks delicious!!! Awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photos and dress!! Mmmm, and the lemonade sounds perfect for summer too... can't wait to try!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so hot here I definitely need to try and make this!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.