Summer Day Trip To Balboa Park In San Diego

8.05.2019


his post is long overdue, as these photos are a few weeks old now. But, this was such a special day for my best friend and I. Being a Cali girl my whole life I had to venture into Balboa Park, and it did not disappoint. From the buildings, gardens, and art in every nook and cranny, this space is a true treasure in San Diego. We were able to have free entrance access to a few museums, which is something I would love to do more of in the future. Emily treated me to a beautiful lunch at Prado Restaurant and thankfully their lemonade spritzer cooled us down from that 95-degree heat.

On a completely separate note, I have to admit that I feel out of practice writing on the blog. I suppose that is because ever since college I all focused on was typing out my feelings. Regardless, this space is to hold special memories and thoughts. I believe these photos capture that perfectly. I have SO much to update, but for now, these photographs will have to do the talking for me. 

4 comments

  1. Great photos! This place looks beautiful

    https://coralalmog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous park, and your day looks absolutely wonderful! A BFF, and a gorgeous place. My fave!! Hope you're having a wonderful summer, friend! xo

    www.veronikanovotny.com (life + style blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photographs! I haven't visited San Diego before but looks like a beautiful place to visit.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have some whole grain crackers a few hours before bed to help you fall asleep. They contain tryptophan, just like turkey does, and this leaves you drowsy once it is digested. They also leave your tummy feeling full and your blood sugar high enough that you won't wake up feeling hungry.
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.