JAM Nation Tour Concert

11.18.2014



This past weekend I went to my second concert of the year, the JAM Nation Tour! So many different artists: Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon, Hillsong United, Ever Found, New Song, Francesca Battisteli, & Disciple! Every single artist did an amazing job, and put on such a performance! It was in Long Beach, Ca and in the arena there was about 13,000 people! It was so amazing when Hillsong United sang because I don't think there was a hand that wasn't raised. 

My first concert I ever attended was Kari Jobe, and that was just two months ago! So now concerts have been my new obsession, I just love feeling the energy from the crowd, being able to worship, and hear live from my favorite artist! My friend Nicole tagged along and I just had to share a few photos from the night even though they are a tad blurry, and if you want to check out a video from the concert as well, follow me on my more personal instagram account @abeautifulheart07 because I posted a little video on that account instead of my actual blog profile! Now counting down until my next concert!! 




2 comments

  1. I want to go to one in March, and i was wondering, do you have too stand in line for a long time or do you just get your tickets right away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had plenty of fun!!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.