FAVORITE POSTS FROM 2014

1.06.2015

2014 is just about over, and I'll miss it! I had so many amazing opportunities and adventures this year that have made me stronger! I'm looking forward to 2015 with all it's new changes coming my way, but in the meantime I thought I'd share a few of my favorite posts, from 2014 that I've shared here on the blog! Plus please don't forget to head over and  fill out this quick survey, because this blog is about you beautiful readers! Would love to hear your thoughts on A Beautiful Heart.


DIY BROWN SUGAR SCRUB


STRAWBERRY LEMONADE


MAUI TRIP



WAYS TO STYLE HEADBANDS


COFFEE TALK: BRAVERY


FAVORITE PHOTO SHOOT: MY 17TH BIRTHDAY

3 comments

  1. How the heck did i miss your Brown sugar scrub post!!? haha, so doing making that!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, pretty looks!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! Hope you have a happy 2015!

    Sarah
    http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.