17th Birthday // Palm Springs

3.02.2014 Palm Springs, CA, USA

This weekend my parents surprised me, by taking me on a little adventure to Palm Springs, to celebrate my 17th Birthday!! I've always wanted to visit there, but never had the chance to. Thankfully my mom remembered, and my parents treated my to a very special day! Palm Springs was too beautiful. It is in the middle of no where and it's completely desert but because of all the palm trees, I loved it! For lunch we had BBQ at Babe's. I ordered ribs, and wow they were incredible...new favorite restaurant. We spent the day at a little outlet shopping area, called "the River". It had a little lake/river with flowers everywhere, along the stores and restaurants! It was so gorgeous.

Later we drove all around Palm Desert, and Rancho Mirage to look at all the homes. That was so much fun to see how people live, and to see all the expensive homes. Although, everything reminded my of Arizona because all their flowers and landscape was desert. I feel in love with all the palm trees, and the whole atmosphere of the town. A lot of the street names are named after some famous movie stars and other celebrities like Bob Hope, and Frank Sinatra. I thought that was so unique and different. Hopefully this summer I can go back and stay in their beautiful hotels/resorts with my mom!









{Bob Hope Dr.}














17 comments

  1. Happy 17th Birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!!!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com
    P.S. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome birthday surprise! happy birthday, lady!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Looks like you had an amazing time!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake (or is that French Silk Pie?) looks scrumptious! Glad you had a good time! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is actually a slice of Hersey's chocolate chip cheesecake!

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, even better! That would make anyone hungry!

      Delete
  6. HAPPY (belated) 17TH BIRTHDAY JENNA!!!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day!!

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to go to Palm Springs! It looks like you had such a great time. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos, looks like youre having a great birthday!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow congrats to you!!! looks like a really nice day you had ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it made my day!
    What a great surprise from your parents!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great b'day !!
    happy b'day

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had fun! That pig bowl is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.