Sail Away With Me

3.15.2014 Maui, Hawaii, USA





 One day in Maui I we visited this adorable little quaint town. I think every single shopping center or beachy town in Maui has Hawaiian shaved ice, so therefore I just had to get one. I ordered a cherry and it was so good. The sun was just blazing the day we had one so it felt so refreshing! Another thing I love about Hawaii is everyone says Aloha! Something I'm definitely going to miss when I get back home!!

I absolutely in love with all the flowers here. Hibiscus flowers are everywhere in every color. I've seen pink, red, yellow and even orange. Ah they are my favorite to look at and they smell good.  Almost every corner of this beautiful island, my mind keeps going crazy with all the potential photo shoot locations! If only I could of packed my entire closet ha-ha! Thankfully I brought enough cute clothes I haven't featured on my blog, so stay tuned! :)





Outfit Details:
Shirt / Macy's
Shorts / American Eagle
Sandals / Roxy
Bag / Roxy
Anchor Necklace / Forever 21
Bracelets / Local Shops

11 comments

  1. SO cute- love how these turned out! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome trip! Love your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of the sunshineee!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit and your purse. :) So glad you enjoyed your vacation. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Looks so fun! I would love to be doing that right now, haha.

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenna,
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Wow, Hawaii must have been tons of fun for you! It looks beautiful there. (I love your bag btw) Cute blog =)
    Brooke
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous, gorgeous area to explore and take pictures! I miss flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos :)

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.