Goodbye Maui

3.26.2014 Maui, Hawaii, USA

For our last day in Maui we decided to explore a little bit more of the island by driving around and checking out the other beaches. We came across this one beach that had the most amazing fallen down palm tree, the one you see below with me sitting on it! Our last day turned out to be a little complicated and uncontrollable. The times of our flight kept changing every three or four hours due to maintenance. The original time to take off was around 3:00, then turned into 5:15, then later they needed to change it to 8:00! So our flight back to California became a hassle and tiring experience. Because Hawaii is three hours behind Cali, we didn't end up landing until 5 in the morning! It was crazy! So by the time I got home I was relieved and happy to finally be in my own bed. I am so grateful and happy I was able to go to Maui, my time was so amazing. Definitely unforgettable. The ocean is so beautiful and crystal clear it makes me want to cry over our California beaches! The wildlife and vegetation is so breathtaking. Life in Hawaii seems to be so more relaxed and easy going. Of course because of their motto "Hang Lose", and hence the fact they are leaving on paradise. But I loved the feel of the Lahaina, which was the town we stayed in, mostly because of easy access to everything. Hawaii was just so amazing and I definitely would love to go back someday!!! Maui I will forever miss you! <3











10 comments

  1. saying goodbye to paradise is never fun, but looks like you had the best time! Xo

    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goshh---so fun! sooo jealous of that warm weather! you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you made it home safely! Hope you had fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg beautiful!!! i'd do anything to leave all the snow right now and be right there in the beach!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you had a great trip!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! It is hard to say goodbye to paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo pretty! Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that scenery is absolutely beautiful! And you look gorgeous as well(:

    aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh amazing! I see why it's hard to leave! Looks like an wonderful place!!

    x Aurélie
    http://lovelifelovefashion.be

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.