Cream Cheese Frosting:
4 ounces of unsalted butter, softened
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
2 cups of powered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Baking the Cupcakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In another bowl add the remaining ingredients, and whisk them together.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, until well combined.
5. Place in the oven for about 16-20 minutes.
Making the Frosting:
Beat together the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Then add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Mix in the vanilla extract, and voila your done!
cupcake recipe, frosting recipe