MAY GOALS | 2017

5.01.2017


've recently been eyeing this particular style of posts for months now, and I'm finally ready to create one for myself. I love writing 'life lately' posts, but sometimes my life isn't interesting enough for an exciting monthly update, so hence a place where I can dump my monthly to-do list, inspirations, and small goals. I cannot take the credit for this original idea, as my favorite blogger Tieka started this up in February, yet she claims she also was inspired by a fellow blogger out there too by this exact post. I just love seeing this community being able to bounce ideas off one another. It's the reason why I cannot leave this space for the life of me (& I'm perfectly fine with that).

The purpose of these posts will be to recap my goals the month previously shared, to touch base on how those turned out. Then, I will share the current months small goals at the bottom of the post! I'm just so excited, so let's jump in! Any small goals you're working towards?


My small goals for May...

1. Go to the Gym 25 Times | Okay, this one is something I sort of maintained in April, so I'm hoping I stick with it this month too. I am going to be in my best friends wedding as a bridesmaid, and my tickets are booked to leave May 31st, so it's time to cram in those hours at the gym!

2. Preschedule 4 Posts for ABH, While I Leave for College | I've preparing myself for how much my blog will change once I leave for Vanguard. I'm excited to see how it molds into this 'college girl' content, instead of just lifestyle since I'm still living at home. But with that being said, I know that my content won't be very regular, so if I can begin taking some photos now that don't involve that my set up in my dorm, I can begin that process now!!

3. Purchase At Least 10 Items for my Dorm | Living on campus in a dorm, means that I need a lot of items! It's the small things like a laundry basket, hangers, trash can, and storage bins. And the big items such a a printer, fridge, microwave, bedding, desk chair, etc. It can add up quickly. So if I purchase things little by little it will help me in the long run!

4. Figure Out a Summer Job | Uhh! That time again is upon me, and it's never fun switching jobs. I have two past experiences with working in an office (CPA firm, and doctors office), but in between those official employed jobs, I've had several nanny positions, and my first job in high school was dog walking! Every job I've had in the past few years have all been temporary, as so many things were determined on my hiring such as the tax season hustle and bustle, college classes, or kids going back to school seasons (what's happening now). So here I am looking and trying very hard to figure out my schedule for the summer, because I can't go without a paycheck. We shall see what's in store before I leave in August. My goal is to have something lined up, even if it's random babysitting jobs! Wish me luck, it's not easy!

5. Wash My Car Every Weekend | Okay, weird goal I know, but seriously this is my fault. When it comes to chores I can manage it just fine, but my car seems to get neglected more than I'd like to admit. It's always dirty, and feels like I practically live in it. Not good. So, here's to washing it once a week all May long. Hopefully I can make a habit out of this? *fingers crossed. lol.

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.