I've done something similar in the past, so an updated version + new facts about me was due. Hope you all learn or see a new side to the gal behind this blog, and let me know if you have any questions below...I'd love to answer them! Or better yet, share three things about yourself below, because meeting fellow bloggers is the best. Community means the world to me!
1. My major in college right now is english, to become either an elementary or high school teacher.
2. When I'm out to dinner at a nice restaurant, I like to order a Shirley Temple, because it makes me feel fancy, since I'm not 21 yet.
3. Most people would be surprised to know that I enjoy watching sad and depressing movies.
4. The most adventurous thing I've ever done was swim with dolphins.
5. I hate hiking. Ah, there I said it.
6. I wish I could ice skate, but honestly if I had the opportunity to try again, would I?
7. I never attended a prom, & I don't regret it at all.
8. Living on some land in a beautiful ranch home while in my early thirties seems very appealing.
9. My favorite style trend of all time is the 70's bell bottom jeans, like these! I really need a pair.
10. Dog walking was my first job in high school. It was the best.
11. Ain't No Mountain High Enough, by Marvin Gaye will forever be my favorite song.
12. My favorite word is love.
13. Just recently, I had an idea to take a pottery class. Making a ring dish would be so fun.
14. Other than a swimming pool, I'm not really a water person. I could go without and be perfectly fine.
15. I believe for my creative well being, traveling is life.