BABA COFFEE IN CARLSBAD

8.16.2017


aba Coffee is the cutest coffee shop I've been to yet! It's located in Carlsbad, CA on state street. Inside it's filled with natural light, and cute little bar top tables to study. My mom took me over the weekend and it was so fun to just sit and chat. I ordered my usual lol, a black iced tea and donut!


I absolutely love Carlsbad, I've always said I could seriously live there. One of these days I'll have to put together a little guide for this awesome beach town, because there are so many places left on my list to visit.

Believe it or not, I actually don't have much to say in today's post. I found this quote on Pinterest today that really made me wonder so I'll leave you with it as well..."You are not the reflection of those that can't love you." 


3 comments

  1. I love finding coffee shops like this, with so much character and modern style. I love Carlsbad, too! Definitely do a little Carlsbad guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote ... and what a cute coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.