COCONUT LEMON LIME SUGAR SCRUB

8.20.2017


oday I'm so excited to share this DIY sugar scrub with you all! I can officially cross this off my summer bucket list, as I wanted to try out a summer inspired scrub to keep my beauty category alive! It just so happens to be the perfect way to have those smooth summer legs as well! This one smells soooo good, so if you try it let me know in the comments, you'll love it!



You'll Need...

1 cup of sugar 
4 drops of lemon essential oil 
3 tbs coconut oil 
1 tsp lemon juice 
1 tsp lime juice 

One Easy Step...

I literally just mix all of these ingredients into a bowl and stir it up. Best thing about sugar scrubs is that they take minutes to make. For the coconut oil I always melt mine before pouring it in, because then it will combine better. I've made some scrubs in the past, and have to say I love mine more grainy so I used less coconut oil this time and I completely felt a difference while using it! Easy peasy! 

1 comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.