MY LIFE LONG BUCKET LIST

8.09.2017


eeping a bucket-list journal has been something I've carried around for years, and if you know me at all then it should come to no surprise that I am always thinking ahead, and planning my future! Making lists, and writing inside beautiful journals are my thing, so when I spotted this bucket-list notebook from Anthropologie it obviously had to come home with me!

This journal has inspirational quotes, and beautiful photography throughout! It provides a layout page where you can list 101 things on your bucket-list, and then each separate goal or dream has it's own special page filled with questions regarding that specific goal. It's pure perfection when it comes to organization, and not to mention so pretty!

So I thought perhaps not only would I feature a favorite journal of mine on the blog today, but also a few of my personal bucket-list dreams!



I believe dreams are so important to have, and therefore I encourage you to also create your own bucket-list! I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish all of my goals in life, but there's no harm in wishing so. As long as you create realistic ideas and try to work towards them, then there's no reason not to produce a little daydreaming!

There's just something about writing down my dreams that help me. Perhaps it a way to self-reflect or even become inspired, but it gives me something to live for. Exploring new places, and experiencing different opportunities are always my favorite memories when I look back on old times. So hence my desire to wanting to make new ones, starting with writing them down on a piece of paper inside a pretty notebook.

Do you have any goals or bucket-list musts? Share in the comments below!!

2 comments

  1. Okay, this journal seems perfect for me! I created a bucket list ages ago, but I'm totally a sucker for a beautiful notebook, so this just might be going on my wish list for my next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love this! And I also may need to buy this journal! hahah. I love your list! It is so important to work towards your dreams and goals!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.