NOVEMBER SMALL GOALS | 2017

11.05.2017

ow! November is here, and I just saw on my Bloglovin' feed that only four blog posts have been published since my last monthly goals! Ugh, time has escaped me! My whole October month has felt busier than any finals week. But, it's always nice to keep busy so I'm not complaining.

I've been attending so many extra events, and meetings at college all of which I can't wait to blog more about. My classes at Vanguard at literally the best, and my professors are so helpful. I have only five weeks left of this fall semester, and then I'll have one month off for holidays!!! I'm holding on for that.

I'm so excited for my Thanksgiving break, my family and I are going away for the holiday! I'm counting down the days. Traveling is my favorite thing in the world!!

October goals...

1. Take Photos of my Dorm Room | This one hasn't been easy to do because it's been overcast and gloomy in Costa Mesa, so the lighting just isn't right. 

2. Have My Friend Emily Out | I loved having her out. It was so much fun, and you can see one of our fun outings here

3. Go to a Pumpkin Patch | I decorated pumpkins, but did not go to a pumpkin patch this year. 

4. Share a Playlist | Another post idea I'll have to put on the back burner. 

5. Create a Twitter | I did it! You can follow me here


November goals...

1. Blog More | Okay I knew blogging would be hard once my pre-scheduled posts came to an end, but not this hard. I really would love to crank out at least 6 this month. Wish me luck. 

2. Christmas Shopping | I'd love to get some Christmas shopping done before it becomes stressful. I've done it before, so I know it's not impossible. 

3.Drink More Water | I was doing great but then stopped carrying around my hydroflask. I need to start filling it up at the cafe, and drinking more water. Period. 

4. Find Podcasts to Listen to | Podcasts would be perfect for me, considering how much I commute home on the weekends. Do you have any to suggest? 

5. Get a Pedicure | I haven't done this for myself in a long time, and it's about due!! 

4 comments

  1. Love this! You've got some great goals. Even when I don't reach them all, actually setting goals helps me stay so much more on track than if I didn't set them at all. Hope that was true for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is an awesome blog, the only thing is, I don't see where I can follow along? I could just be missing it... Would ya help me out please?

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.